For the transportation of the resulting bulk materials in casting industries (sand, dust, additives) as well as moulding flasks G U T plants use different transporting systems.
Dependent on the kind of bulk, on the distance of transportation or local terms the following systems are used:
- Pneumatic conveyor (for dry fine-grained bulk)
- Pneumatic blow conveyor (for dry, dustlike bulk)
- Special bucket elevator (for sand and lumps)
- Vibrating conveyors (for sand and lumps)
- Conveying belts (for sand elements)
- Worm conveyor (for sand elements)
- Roller conveyor systems (for unit loads, moulding flasks)
- Trolley conveyor (for unit loads, mould castings)
More information is available on request.